JobPlaces.DeMonday, 3. August 2020
1. Your personal data in the sense of Art. 4 No. 1 DSGVO (eg title, name, address, e-mail address, payment information) shall only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and in consideration of the European Data Protection Regulation ( DSGVO) processed. The following regulations inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
2. Processing according to Art. 4 No. 2 DSGVO of personal data is lawful according to Art. 6 DSGVO, if one of the following conditions is met:
a) The data subject has his consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him / her or given several specific purposes;
(b) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of any pre-contractual action taken at the request of the data subject;
(c) the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
(d) the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
(e) the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller;
(f) the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a Child acts.
3. The processing of special personal data (eg health data) within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) DSGVO is, in particular, lawful under Art. 9 (2) DSGVO, if one of the following conditions exists: - the person has expressly consented; - the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for acts of the courts in the context of their judicial activity.
4. An automatic decision-making or profiling of personal data within the meaning of Art. 22 DSGVO does not take place.
5. The operator shall ensure the security of the data in accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO by taking appropriate technical measures, taking into account the proportionality principle.
6. In the unlikely event of a breach of data protection, the competent supervisory authority will be notified in accordance with Art. 33 DSGVO and the data subject in accordance with Art. 34 DSGVO.
Duration of data storage
The period of storage of the data transmitted by you depends on the statutory retention requirements. As far as commercial and tax retention periods are to be observed, the duration of the storage of certain data can be up to 10 years.
Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of data transmitted in the context of the contractual relationship to third parties (Article 4 No. 10 DSGVO), takes place only if you have expressly declared your consent (Article 4 No. 11 DSGVO) or disclosure to fulfillment the contract is required. The consent can be withdrawn informally at any time. Data collected by visiting the website are only collected by third parties, which are expressly mentioned below.
Responsible within the meaning of the DSGVO
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), as well as other data protection laws in the European Union and other provisions with data protection character is:
Landline: +49 (0) 711 88857404
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 27947757
Fax: +49 (0) 711 95338356
Storage of access data in log files
You can visit our web pages without giving any personal information. We only store access data in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. These data are evaluated solely to ensure trouble-free operation of the site and to improve our offer and do not allow us to conclude on your person. The purpose of the processing results from our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. The log files are available at our hoster 1 & 1 Internet AG, Brauerstr. 48, 76135 Karlsruhe stored. An order processing contract has been signed with the hoster.
Security of Your Data / SSL Encryption
In accordance with the statutory provisions of § 13 (7) TMG, this site uses SSL encryption, which can be recognized by a lock symbol in the address bar of your browser. Submitted data can not be read by third parties if SSL encryption is activated. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures (TOM) to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Rights of the user
You can demand information about the personal data stored about you at any time and free of charge. Your rights also include the acknowledgment, correction, limitation, blocking and deletion of such data and the provision of a copy of the data in a form suitable for transmission, as well as the revocation of consent granted and the objection. Legal storage obligations remain unaffected. In particular, their rights arise in particular from the following standards of the DSGVO:
- Article 7 (3) - Right to revoke a data protection consent
- Article 12 - Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject
- Article 13 - Information obligation at collection of personal data to the data subject
- Article 14 - Duty to provide information where the personal data have not been collected from the data subject
- Article 15 - Right of access of the person concerned, right to confirm and make available a copy of personal data
- Article 16 - Right to be corrected
- Article 17 - Right to be erased ("Right to be forgotten")
- Article 18 - Right to limitation of processing
- Article 19 - Obligation to notify in connection with the rectification or erasure of personal data or limitation of processing
- Article 20 - Right to data transfer
- Article 21 - Right of opposition
- Article 22 - Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling -
- Article 77 - Right to appeal to a supervisory authority
For the exercise of its rights (with the exception of Article 77 DSGVO) Please contact the office named under the item "Responsible according to DSGVO" (eg by e-mail to: email@example.com).
Responsible supervisory authority:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Königstrasse 10 a
POSTAL ADDRESS: PO Box 10 29 32
Phone: 0711 / 615541-0
FAX: 0711 / 615541-15
Homepage: https://www.lfdi.bwl.de (It is requested to check before contacting us via the homepage, if the data mentioned above are still up-to-date)
© 2018 - 2020 jobplaces.de